- DIMENSIONS: External: 101 in. W x 130. 5 in. D x 95. 5 in. H / Internal: 93 in. W x 122. 5 in. D x 94 in. H
- IDEAL SIZE: Storage capacity: 550 cu. Ft.
- RESIN CONSTRUCTION: Made from polypropylene resin plastic & steel reinforced to ensure durability – will not peel, rot or rust & never needs painting
- DURABLE: Weather-resistant, waterproof and UV protected – will not peel, rot or rust
- STYLISH wood-like texture in neutral colors to complement any home
- LIGHT & AIRY: Skylight to let in natural light & vented for air circulation
The item itself is great. Assembly was not an issue and it is pretty spacious.
The customer service, however, is a different story. When I received this, I was missing one part. ONE PART. That one part prevented me from completing the whole unit. Naturally, I reached out to Keter to replace the part and all they told me was that the part was on back order and warehouse is still doing inventory. I called one last time in January only to receive the same thing only they delayed the back order date (probably got tired of me asking). I asked Amazon to intervene and help me out and all of the sudden, the part was conveniently not on back order anymore and shipped that same day. In the meantime, California was hit with heavy rains early this year (yay for rain). That damaged the larger parts that I could not bring indoors because of the part delay.
I brought this back up with Keter and they tried to push the blame off of themselves. I explained in detail what happened and stated that I would ask Amazon to resolve this if we could not come to a conclusion. Fast forward a day and Keter agreed to ship my replacement parts that were damaged from the weather. As luck would have it again, they shipped the incorrect parts and quantity despite me getting my order correct. Again with the back order excuse and the item finally shipped a week and a half later. Finally, I would get those floor panels so I could finish assembling the shed. Do you know what they sent me? ANOTHER PAIR OF DOORS. I now had 4 doors and the funny thing about that is they weren’t for the 8×11 either. I can understand them shipping that if I misclicked and ordered the wrong parts but, no my order was correct. Fast forward another week and a half and the correct number of parts FINALLY CAME.
I ordered this after Christmas and before the New Year (’16) and I finally got to fully assemble shed on April 4, 2017. Over 3 months and a bunch of wasted hours? This is by far one of the worst customer service I have ever had.